The Buy4now Technology Group (www.buy4now.com) is Ireland’s leading provider of ecommerce solutions using the Software as a Service model. The on demand platform allows the Buy4now Technology Group to implement sophisticated enterprise ecommerce solutions as a one stop shop incorporating high availability hosting, integration to ERP, customized web storefront, Merchandizing, Helpdesk, Fulfilment and Handheld Picking, Reporting and Customer Communications software.
Buy4now Technology Group’s clients include Superquinn, Three, Roche Bros (USA), Arnotts, Woodies, Elverys, RTE and Buy4now.ie (Ireland’s online shopping centre).
Due to our ongoing success in Ireland and the US, we have a requirement for experienced developers who will work with the development teams in building sophisticated software solutions. Buy4Now is a Microsoft Certified Partner.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Input into Process Development including CMM Level 2
- Design Overall Solution based on Business Requirements Specifications
- Participate in team development of web based solutions and windows
- Develop solution in conjunction with team
- Design Databases using T-SQL, Stored procedures
- Unit Test
- Responsibility for Project release including configuration management and associated support
- Provide Support for solution (including out of hours if necessary)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Third Level Degree or higher in relevant subjects
- Microsoft Certification an advantage
- Modelling in UML, ERD, Use Cases
- SQL Server 20008 Enterprise, T-SQL, DTS, Windows 2008
- Good Written Communications
- Good Personal Initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet aggressive schedules
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply